For a full list of all activities planned for this membership year, across our key areas of interest, take a look at our Membership Calendar 2020-21.
QAA Members can look forward to a wide range of highlights coming up in the next few weeks, including online events, training, guidance, briefings, case studies and newsletters.
Online events - booking now open!
- Wales Quality Network - 16 June
- Online Quality Clinic with QAA specialists - 17 June
- Pro-Vice-Chancellor Breakfast Briefing - 18 June
- Member Network events - 22 and 23 June
- Developments in Higher Education in Bangladesh - 23 June - open to members with the International Insights package
- What do Flexible Pathways mean for Independent and Specialist Providers? - 23 June
- The use of Qualitative Data in Quality Assurance and Enhancement Workshop - 24 June
- Embedding the ‘Digital Assessment Security’ Advice - 28 June
- QE-TNE Scheme - Q&A Clinic for QAA Members - 29 June
- Evolving Student Engagement Conference – 29 and 30 June
- Managing Risk in TNE - An Introduction - 30 June - open to members with the International Insights package
- Quality in Practice Training - 5-21 July
- QE-TNE Q&A Clinic - 12 July
- Effective Decision-Making - 12 July
Our latest publications, case studies, resources and newsletters
- College HE Policy and Practice Network (27 May 2021)
- Advice on Digital Assessment Security
- QAA Member Briefing: Three Bills published in the Westminster Parliament
- PSRB Forum (18 May, 2021)
- Membership Headline Briefing (May 2021)
- Education for Sustainable Development - Student Resource - Starting the conversation
- Case study: Adapting to project specific requirements - challenges and opportunities - International Insights Members only
- Case study: National and international development of professional communications - International Insights Members only
- Case study: Building professional body capacity internationally - International Insights Members only
- Developments in Higher Education in Pakistan - International Insights Members only
- Getting Started with Education for Sustainable Development
Publications, case studies, resource and newsletters coming soon!
- Case Studies: Education for Sustainable Development (ESD)
- Publications: Supporting student transitions throughout the learner journey (2021-22)
- Case studies on international accreditation activities
- Credit Framework for Higher Education
- Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) Reflective questions
- Supporting student transitions throughout the learner journey (2021-22) resource hub
QAA Member Update
Our weekly email update offers a summary of the work we are doing for our members including details of the latest events, projects and publications. Members can register to receive this newsletter by completing a short, online form.