Our global reach and strong network of international partnerships enable us to support members in securing and reinforcing UK higher education’s global reputation for excellence and enhancing the student learning experience wherever they are studying.
Our global engagement and TNE work includes:
- engaging with governments, international agency partners and policy fora
- maintaining strong partnerships across Europe, providing a voice for UK higher education in the European Higher Education Area
- supporting international students in the UK and TNE students overseas
- enhancing quality and managing risk in TNE and international partnerships
- supporting members working with overseas partners through our country resources
- delivering the Quality Evaluation and Enhancement of UK Transnational Education (QE-TNE) Scheme
Our activities and resources for members reflect this wide-ranging work and our global reach, both in terms of their content and the role that international stakeholders play in shaping and creating them.
The outputs we develop provide background information on specific countries, practical information to support institutions in their internationalisation strategies and share examples of good practice and thematic analysis.
Our membership activities and resources in this area of work are organised into the following areas: