Members can access materials relating to this area of work on our Membership Resources Site.
These resources bring together key themes of enhancement in global engagement and TNE at a sector-wide and institutional level. They enable members to gain insight and understanding of these themes and consider approaches taken by others.
Access Member resources
Case studies and presentations
- Building professional body capacity internationally
- National and international development of professional communications
- Adapting to project-specific requirements - challenges and opportunities
- Supporting the experience of TNE students
- Presentation: The role of digital in transnational education - improving quality and student experience