Find out more about IQR and the benefits it offers to your organisation and its approach to the quality of higher education.
Full International Membership is exclusively for those institutions that have achieved International Quality Review (IQR) accreditation from QAA.
What does Full International Membership include?
As a Full International Member, you will have access to a wide range of practical resources, recordings and presentations in our exclusive Membership Resources Site. These cover a broad area of activity centred on the themes chosen for the Membership year and will be available to all your staff and students.
Your membership will also include:
- access to resources including papers and briefings on topics most pertinent to International Members
- case studies and opinion pieces that build on these resources and briefings, including QAA’s publicly available Quality Compass series, designed to help members navigate and respond to future challenges and opportunities
- access to events, workshops and briefings
- an annual series of country-focused reports that enable members to gain insight and learn about quality assurance, accreditation and partnership in many countries
- international policy briefings
- networking opportunities including an International Member Network
- staff development and training opportunities
- access to the QAA Membership Resources Site for all staff and students
- use of the QAA International Membership Badge.
Full details of what you can expect from International Membership, including this year’s membership themes and activities, can be found in our brochure. You can also watch our short film to find out more.
You can also see the International Membership themes and programme of activities for 2021-22 on our dedicated web pages.
International Membership Fees
To become a QAA International Member you will need to pay an annual fee. Membership fees reflect the number of students at your institution. The Membership year runs from 1 August to 31 July.
For more information about membership fees, please contact us.
How to become a QAA Full International Member
To become a full International Member your institution will need to have IQR accreditation from QAA.
The process for eligible institutions to join is quick and easy. If you are thinking about joining us, please contact our QAA Global Team who will be happy to discuss how we can help.
Below you will find the QAA International Membership Terms and Conditions.