Find out more about IQR and the benefits it offers to your organisation and its approach to the quality of higher education.
Full International Membership is exclusively for those institutions that have achieved International Quality Review (IQR) accreditation from QAA.
QAA Membership, on top of QAA institutional accreditation, has added a lot to the GMU community as it plays an important role in spreading the culture of quality across the whole university and all of its programmes. We are excited about the endless networking opportunities and sharing of best practice in quality improvement that QAA Membership will bring.
Professor Sherief Khalifa
Vice Chancellor for Quality & Global Engagement, Gulf Medical University
What does Full International Membership include?
As a Full International Member you will have access to a wide range of resources, staff development and events, workshops and briefings which cover a broad area of activity centred on the themes chosen for the Membership year. These include:
- Individual papers and briefings on topics most relevant to members, supported by webinars and events.
- Case studies and opinion pieces that build on these resources and briefings.
- International Membership Newsletter to keep you up to date with the latest activities, resources and opportunities.
- Country-focused reports that explore and offer insights about quality assurance, accreditation and partnership in many countries.
- International Quality Assurance Training - 6 sessions each year.
- International Member Clinics sessions with QAA colleagues to talk about specific issues - 3 sessions each year.
- Annual Conference, Quality Insights Conference, Quality Matters Conference, and Academic Symposium - up to 20 online places for each.
- International Member Network termly forum.
You can also display the QAA International Membership Badge.
Calendar of events and publications for 2022-23
This calendar provides an indicative schedule of the key events and resources that are part of the International Membership Programme.
The calendar for the 2023-24 membership year will be published in June.
Membership Resources Site
As an International Member, all your staff and students will enjoy unlimited access to the QAA Membership Resources Site. Here you will find a wealth of resources including briefings, research outcomes, country reports and materials relating to our events.
Lead a Collaborative Enhancement Project
QAA Full International Members can also submit a proposal to lead a QAA Collaborative Enhancement Project, which offers funding for groups of member institutions to work together to explore areas of shared interest and engage students. The next round of Collaborative Enhancement Project funding will open later in the year.
Find out more
More details of what you can expect from International Membership in 2023-24 can be found in our brochure. You can also watch our short film to find out more.
International Membership Fees
To become a QAA International Member you will need to pay an annual fee. Membership fees reflect the number of students at your institution. The Membership year runs from 1 August to 31 July.
For more information about membership fees, please contact us.
How to become an International Member
To become a full International Member your institution will need to have IQR accreditation from QAA.
The process for eligible institutions to join is quick and easy. If you are thinking about joining us, please contact our QAA Global Team who will be happy to discuss how we can help.
INTERNATIONAL QUALITY REVIEW (IQR)
Below you will find the QAA International Membership Terms and Conditions.