This Collaborative Enhancement Project generated a cross-institutional Inclusive Higher Education Framework and accompanying self-directed online learning resource bank.
The practical materials are designed to inspire the sector to implement inclusive educational practices effectively.
The framework covers five core areas of activity including:
- Structures and Processes
- Curriculum Design and Delivery
- Assessment and Feedback
- Community and Belonging
- Pathways to Success.
In addition to the five areas of activity, the framework is underpinned by six key principles or ways of working:
- Clear, consistent language and communication
- Leadership, responsibility and accountability
- Wellbeing, empathy and authenticity
- Development and training to empower individuals and teams
- Partnership working across an institution
- Evidence, reflection and evaluation.
The resource bank includes practical materials including case studies, checklists, reflective tools, and a self-paced online learning tool to help you make the most of the materials available.