The lasting effects of the COVID-19 pandemic: conversations with sector leaders
Professor Simon Gaskell
Chair of the QAA Board
The COVID-19 pandemic has required universities and colleges across the UK to introduce new practices of teaching and learning. QAA issued a series of documents to assist institutions in the maintenance of educational quality and the continued achievement of learning outcomes.
Plans have begun to be put in place for this academic year. But what of the longer term? Which of the changes prompted or required by the pandemic will have an extended currency - either through necessity or because of a realisation that they have lasting merit?
- An introduction (22 July 2020)
- Digital Learning (5 August 2020)
- Accounting for the student perspective (24 August 2020)
- Towards new models of higher education (10
- Implications for international activities and status (23