QAA Scotland's quarterly update showcases the latest developments in the enhancement-led approach to higher education - in Scotland and beyond.
Autumn 2022 - What's included in this issue....
- QAA Scotland's Enhancement Conferences
- Enhancement Conference 2022: Resilient Learning Communities – Inclusive, Flexible and Accessible
- SAVE THE DATE – Enhancement Conference 2023
- Year 2 projects update:
- RPL in professional, statutory and regulatory bodies in Scotland
- Promoting sector understanding of micro-credentials
- Year 3 projects update:
- 2022-23 an important year for QAA Scotland, the higher education sector and the Enhancement Themes
- Collaborative Cluster projects during year 3 of the Theme
- Appointment of new Student Theme Lead
- Evaluation of the current Theme and 20 years of Enhancement Themes in Scotland
- Successful re-review of Glasgow School of Art
- Launch of Phase 1 of QAA Scotland’s Quality Enhancement Arrangements
- QAAS team changes
- All Scottish higher education institutions sign up to QAA’s Academic Integrity Charter
- QAA Scotland supporting development of new Quality Enhancement Review Method in Wales
Other QAA Newsletters
As well as our quarterly newsletter, QAA also offers exclusive newsletters for QAA Members and dedicated updates from QAA News and QAA Cymru.