Enhancement Themes webinars on Optimising the Use of Existing Evidence
|Date:||October 26 - 2018|
QAA Scotland are running a series of webinars during 2018-19 in relation to work on the current Enhancement Theme, Evidence for Enhancement: Improving the Student Experience.
The webinars will consider the use of different types of data (both quantitative and qualitative) in a variety of contexts. We will present these valuable sessions with help from a range of sector leaders and experts. The webinars will take place on the third Tuesday of each month between October 2018 and June 2019. Attendance is free, but you must register in advance. Have a look at what we have lined up.
- 16 October 2018 - Engaging student and staff voices
- 20 November 2018 - Just enough? Why we need to question our assumptions about evidence
- 18 December 2018 - Gathering together: Working alongside students in an evidence-critical environment
- 15 January 2019 - Data Delving
- 19 February 2019 - Hunting for evidence in the data landscape
- 19 March 2019 - Introduction to data for programme leaders
- 16 April 2019 - The power of learning analytics to unpack learning and teaching: A critical perspective
- 21 May 2019 - Making sense of surveys
- 18 June 2019 - Students using students’ data