Focus On: Graduate Skills - Analysing the views of current students, graduates, and employers
|Date:||March 4 - 2019|
We are undertaking two fantastic projects this year with help of colleagues from University of Glasgow, Glasgow School of Art and the Association of Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS):
- Graduate Skills: Students Views
- Graduate Skills: Graduate and Employer Views.
These projects will work together to analyse the views of current students, graduates, and employers on the skills developed by students at higher education institutions in Scotland, and will answer the following questions:
- What are we doing well, and what could we do better?
- How are we ensuring that appropriate digital skills are developed by graduates in all disciplines and subject areas?
- How are we ensuring that all students (irrespective of background and different characteristics) are able to access the full range of skills development opportunities offered in higher education?
- How are we ensuring that graduates are equipped to live and work in a global society?
Outcomes will be shared in June 2019. For more information, visit the Focus On: Graduate Skills page.