An online short course to understand the concepts behind, and approaches to, quality assurance.
Concepts of Quality is a CPD accredited training course that provides key information about how and why we have quality in higher education. View our webinar for a brief overview of the course:
Who is it for?
You might find this course useful if you:
- are new to working in higher education
- have been given a quality related task in your role
- work with an organisation that is closely linked to higher education, such as a Professional, Statutory and Regulatory Body or Government body
- are a partner of a higher education provider or are looking to work with a higher education provider that has quality assurance processes
- are part of a students union or association or student liaison team responsible for recruiting course or quality committee reps.
What does the course cover?
This course will increase your knowledge in a number of areas, enabling you to learn about:
- the concepts behinds quality in higher education
- why we have quality in higher education
- the types of activities that can be quality assured in higher education
- different methods of quality assurance regulation
- different approaches to quality around the world
- the terminology used when talking about the quality assurance in higher education.
How do I access the course?
We are currently in the process of updating our online training course. We hope that this will be back up and running by the end of January 2020.
If you have any enquiries about our training course please email us.
For more information please contact our Innovation and Enterprise team and they will be in touch as soon as possible.
If you are interested in making a purchase of 10 or more, please contact us.
We regret that we are unable to invoice for less than 10 people, purchases of 9 or under will need to be paid online via credit/debit card.