Concepts of Quality is a CPD accredited training course that provides key information about how and why we have quality in higher education. It is an ideal way to learn about the concepts behind, and approaches to, quality assurance. It is also an excellent induction tool for institutions looking to embed a culture of quality withing their organisation.
What does the course cover?
This course will increase your knowledge in a number of areas, enabling you to learn about:
- the concepts behinds quality in higher education
- why we have quality in higher education
- the types of activities that can be quality assured in higher education
- different methods of quality assurance regulation
- different approaches to quality around the world
- the terminology used when talking about the quality assurance in higher education.
Our webinar provides more information, including a brief overview of the course.
How do I access the course?
Accessing the course is easy. Simply visit our online training store where you will find everything you need.
Want to know more? Watch our webinar
Who is it for?
You might find this course useful if you:
- are new to working in higher education
- have been given a quality related task in your role
- work with an organisation that is closely linked to higher education, such as a Professional, Statutory and Regulatory Body or Government body
- are a partner of a higher education provider or are looking to work with a higher education provider that has quality assurance processes
- are part of a students union or association or student liaison team responsible for recruiting course or quality committee reps.
How much does it cost?
The Concepts of Quality Course costs £70 per person and you can pay by credit or debit card at our online training store.
(Please note that we are unable to invoice for less than 10 people, so purchases of 9 or under should be paid online via credit/debit card.)
Discounts for QAA Members
Free places and discounts are available to QAA Members. If you are from a QAA Members institution, please email email@example.com to find out more about the discounts available to you.
If you are interested in making a purchase of 10 or more, please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.