The Scottish Higher Education Student Transitions Map
|Date:||May 14 - 2018|
During the course of the Student Transitions Enhancement Theme (2014-2017) we developed an innovative, interactive tool capturing resources relating to how students enter, move through, and leave university.
The Student Transitions Map is a website that provides a visual representation of the student journey, as well as a source of useful information for students and staff.
The Map includes over 460 resources and allows users to:
- filter by transition type
- filter by institution
- filter by student characteristic
- search by keyword
- combine these filtering and searching features to identify relevant resources
- bookmark resources for later reading
- create a bespoke, embeddable version of the Map.
We have produced a video guide to help maximise your experience of using the map.