QAA discusses perspectives on quality from around the world through online panel discussion
|Date:||August 25 - 2022|
Registration is now open for the next ‘QAA at 25’ event, taking place on Tuesday 27 September from 11.00 to 12.30 BST. In this online panel event, we will unpack what quality means from the perspective of global higher education communities with an expert panel of speakers representing networks of quality agencies based around the world.
The discussion will be chaired by QAA’s Chief Executive, Vicki Stott, who will be joined by:
- Professor Nadia Badrawi, President, Arab Network for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ANQAHE)
- Professor Dr Jianxin Zhang, President, Asia Pacific Quality Network (APQN)
- Cynthia Jackson-Hammond, President, Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- Douglas Blackstock, President, European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA)
- Anna Prades, Treasurer and Executive Committee Member, International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE)
The event will be of interest to anyone who is involved in higher education and the quality of higher education wherever it is delivered around the world. To register, please visit our event booking site.
If you would be interested in contributing to our discussion on quality as part of ‘QAA at 25’ through a blog or short statement, please contact Kevin McStravock, QAA’s PR, Press and Communications Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org.