Book your place at our free Access to HE Diploma National Standardisation event
|Date:||September 11 - 2019|
The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) are holding an Access to HE Diploma National Standardisation event on Thursday 23 January 2020 at our offices in Gloucester for:
- Access to HE assessors/tutors
- Access Validating Agency (AVA) officers/moderators.
This free event will give you the opportunity to look specifically at
- unit design
- assessment design
- assessment and grading of the work
- assessor feedback
We will be using resources provided to QAA by AVAs.
Grade Scheme Review
QAA are conducting a review of the current Grade Scheme for Access to HE Diplomas. During this event you will have an opportunity to:
- find out more about the proposed revised Grade Scheme to be implemented in September 2021
- put the proposed Scheme into practice.
If you are involved in delivering or quality assuring Access to HE Diplomas visit our booking site to secure your place.
Spaces are limited so early booking is recommended.