Access to HE Provider Forum: Awarding the Access to HE Diploma 2020-21
|Date:||January 18 to January 22 - 2021|
18-22 January 2021 (14:00-15:00)
As you will be aware, Boris Johnson has announced that all schools and colleges will be closed from today, Tuesday 5 January 2021, as England moves into a third national lockdown.
This online session will explain the arrangements for the award of QAA-recognised Access to HE Diplomas in 2020-21. It will provide an opportunity for tutors and course leaders to:
- understand the key priorities relating to the arrangements for awards in 2020-21
- get clarification about the principles for the Extraordinary Regulatory Framework 2020-21
- share lessons learned and best practice for adapting delivering of the Diploma this academic year.
You will have the opportunity to ask QAA officers any questions you may have regarding the current national lockdown and the arrangements for the award of the Access to HE Diploma in 2021.
Who should attend?
The event will be of particular interest to individuals developing, managing or teaching QAA-recognised Access to HE Diplomas. In particular, this event will be relevant to:
- Access to HE course tutors
- senior managers with responsibility for Access to HE.
Mode of delivery
This event is free to attend. Select one of the dates below to register: