Securing academic standards and assuring quality through UK-wide reference points.
- Academic integrity including creating and sharing practical guidance and support for staff and students.
- Degree algorithms and degree classifications including exploring the impact of changes in assessment.
- Subject Benchmark Statements including progressing a review and refresh of Statements to ensure they are inclusive and valuable for subject communities.
- Characteristic Statements including developing new Statements for areas such as micro-credentials.
- Qualifications and credit frameworks including devising supporting resources to embed the Credit Framework for England in programme design. Also, as key members of the ‘five nations group’, working with qualification regulators, funders and related bodies across the UK and Ireland to ensure approaches to qualifications frameworks and credit continue to be clearly understood.
As the Membership year progresses we will add to these pages so you can see all the resources and activities that relate to this theme.