- FLEXIBLE PATHWAYS AND PEDAGOGIES
An imaginative enhancement offer to help providers deliver inclusive, flexible learning opportunities.
- Successful student transitions into higher education, postgraduate study and employment.
- Flexible pathways and modular qualifications.
- Inclusion and accessibility in the curriculum and student experience.
- Enterprise and entrepreneurship.
- Work-based learning, apprenticeships, links with employers and professional, statutory and regulatory bodies (PSRBs).
- Student mental health and well-being.
- Embedding Education for Sustainable Development.
- Promotion and ongoing development of the Access to HE Diploma.
As the Membership year progresses we will add to these pages so you can see all the resources and activities that relate to this theme.