Quality Insights is a strategic programme of practical events, webinars, guidance documents and facilitated discussions, focused on enhancement and practice. No matter how well established your quality assurance approach, you will be able to benefit from the sharing of ideas, keeping your knowledge and skills up-to-date, and resources to enable you to assure standards and focus on enhancing academic experience for your students. Content and expertise is tailored, so that it is right for your institution and its mission.
Core themes for the Quality Insights programme in 2019-20 are:
- Quality Code Advice and Guidance in action
- New developments in quality assurance and enhancement
- Effective student engagement
What's coming up in 2020
Quality Insights includes a range of activities and resources tailored to the needs of different organisations:
- Case studies - detailed examples of innovation and effective practice on a wide range of topics.
- Newsletters - keeping you up-to-date with ideas, the latest developments, exclusive member resources and events, on a quarterly basis.
- Spotlights - snapshots of innovation and new ways of working to increase knowledge and understanding of approaches to quality assurance.
- Webinars - focused on quality in action, from a range of contributors.
- Event resources - presentations and outputs from our Quality Insights Conference, bringing together members to discuss the latest developments in quality assurance and enhancement.
All outputs from work in this area will be exclusive to QAA Members and published on our Membership Resources site.