QAA Members can look forward to a wide range of exclusive highlights in January including webinars, guidance, country reports, case studies and newsletters. Here are details of the activities planned for our members this month.
Booking now open!
Booking opening soon!
- Webinar: TNE in United Arab Emirates - International Insights Members only
Resources coming soon!
- Handling complaints and appeals - 14 January
- Introduction to Quality - 15 to 22 January
- Webinar: Combatting Academic Fraud: Training and Information for Staff - 19 January - Quality Insights Members only
- Pro-Vice-Chancellors’ Breakfast Briefing - 22 January
- Wales Quality Network interim meeting - 22 January
Publications and Newsletters
- Guidance: Current International Practices in Online Proctoring
Date: 25 Jan 2021
- Case study: Bath Spa University’s risk-based, outcomes-focused approach to monitoring and evaluation
Date 20 Jan 2021
- QAA Member Briefing: QAA/DFE/UUK Roundtable with PSRBs in England
Date: 15 Jan 2021
- QAA Member Briefing: QAA's response to the Office for Students' consultation on regulating quality and standards in higher education
Date: 12 Jan 2021
- Country Report: United Arab Emirates - International Insights Members only
- Case Studies: TNE in United Arab Emirates - International Insights Members only
For a full list of all membership activities planned for 2020-21, across our key areas of interest, have a look at our Membership Calendar. You might also like to sign up to our fortnightly Member Update newsletter.
QAA Member Update Newsletter
This fortnightly newsletter offers a summary of the work we are doing for our members including details of the latest member-exclusive resources and events. Members can register to receive this newsletter using our online form.