QAA Members can look forward to a wide range of exclusive highlights in April including webinars, guidance, country reports, case studies and newsletters. Here are details of the activities planned for our members this month.
Booking now open!
- Online Quality Clinic with QAA Specialists - 8 April
- Flexible student pathways - which way next? - 15 April
- Students’ Unions: Raising awareness of academic integrity - 20 April - Quality Insights Members only
- Online Quality Clinic with QAA Specialists - 22 April
- Developments in Indian higher education - 28 April - International Insights Members only
- Introduction to Quality - 14-21 May
- The use of Qualitative Data in Quality Assurance and Enhancement Workshop - 17 May
- Quality in Practice Training - 5-21 July
Booking opening soon!
- Webinar: Innovative Approaches to Promoting Academic Integrity - Quality Insights Members only
Publications, case studies, event resources and newsletters coming soon
- Student Resource: ESD Guidance
- Video Case Studies: Academic Integrity in a Digital Environment - Quality Insights Members only
- Case Studies: TNE in UAE
- Case Studies: TNE in India
- Event: Understanding the Role of Emirate Specific Agencies in the HE Landscape in the UAE - International Insights Members only
- Event: What’s next for QAA Membership? Policy Briefing and Creating an Enhancement Offer for England
For a full list of all membership activities planned for 2020-21, across our key areas of interest, have a look at our Membership Calendar. You might also like to sign up to our fortnightly Member Update newsletter.
QAA Member Update Newsletter
This fortnightly newsletter offers a summary of the work we are doing for our members including details of the latest member-exclusive resources and events. Members can register to receive this newsletter using our online form.