Find out more about the wide range of work we have delivered and access the resources - including country reports, supporting webinars and case studies.
In this membership year, we have continued to:
- work with governments, agencies and institutions around the world to benefit UK higher education and its international reputation, advancing UK higher education’s leadership and voice in global quality assurance and enhancement.
- expand our partnerships with overseas quality agencies and governments to build trust and confidence in UK higher education, extending understanding of the quality of UK higher education, strengthening cross-border cooperation and mutual recognition
- shape the development of pan-European approaches to quality enhancement through strong links within the European Higher Education Area and in wider quality debates.
What do our members say?
To support members more directly with practical resources and access to expertise and insights from around the world, we have:
- published four Country Reports on the landscape and regulatory environment in Sri Lanka, People's Republic of China, United Arab Emirates and the Republic of India, supporting the quality enhancement of members' transnational (TNE) provision. A further report on Japan will be published in July.
- developed a webinar series covering TNE delivery in key countries, managing risk and emerging markets, together with regional studies and guidance on emerging markets in TNE
- published institutional case studies on a range of TNE provision in key countries.