We are delighted by the level of engagement and feedback we received from members and wanted to share what we achieved together during the 2020-21 membership year.
Find out about our full suite of activities and what we achieving together along with testimonials from our members.
- COVID-19 - Working with and for our members to maintain standards and quality during the pandemic.
- Global engagement and influencing - Engaging with governments and partners to enhance UK higher education’s global reputation for excellence.
- Policy and Campaigning - Working proactively with UK governments and sector bodies to influence policy and promote a shared understanding of quality standards.
- Collaboration - Collaborating with our members to create advice, guidance and positive solutions to address current challenges and opportunities
- Thought Leadership - Providing thought leadership in relation to contemporary challenges
- Protecting Standards and Enhancing Quality - Working with our members to secure academic standards and quality
- Engaging Students in Quality - Supporting student representatives to engage meaningfully in the quality processes at their provider through our collaborative working with students’ unions, student representative bodies, and higher education staff and students.
- Risk-Based and Data Led Quality Assurance - Identifying effective practice in using data to improve the student experience, evidence outcomes and inform risk-based monitoring
- Academic Integrity - Campaigning to combat essay mills and other threats to academic integrity.
- International - Engaging and influencing governments, agencies and institutions to benefit the international reputation of UK higher education, advancing the UK ‘s leadership of global quality assurance and enhancement.
- Networking, engagement and building capacity
What do our members say?
We are delighted to feature short videos from QAA Members sharing, in their own words, what QAA Membership has meant to them in their roles. You can find these testimonials throughout our webpages with the first four videos here highlighting the benefits of QAA Membership to institutions and the sector as a whole.