Call for Expressions of Interest
Following the successful launch of our inaugural Collaborative Enhancement Projects earlier this year, we are delighted to invite QAA Members to participate in a second round of projects for 2021-22.
Our Collaborative Enhancement Projects offer funding to small groups of institutions to work together on projects to enhance the quality of the participating institutions’ student learning experience. Funded projects will also lead to the development of outputs that benefit the wider QAA membership and higher education sector.
Following recent discussion with our members, we are particularly interested in projects that address:
- Education for Sustainable Development - how institutions have embedded ESD across their curricula and the wider student experience, in particular how quality processes can be used to ensure this is done in a meaningful and relevant way.
- Inclusion and accessibility - considering approaches to curriculum design which address barriers to entry and student success. We are also interested in innovative approaches to engaging with the student voice for under-represented groups.
- Academic integrity - how students are supported to engage in positive academic practice and any changes that have been made to course delivery models or to processes to support academic integrity.
- Employability - activities to support student employment, which might include a focus on graduate skills, enterprise and entrepreneurship, or work-based learning (including apprenticeships). We are interested in activities that have a focus on the student learning experience, as well as arrangements to secure standards.
- Hybrid delivery of learning, teaching and assessment - how teaching, learning and assessment approaches need to flex to accommodate a hybrid approach and ways of supporting staff and students to ensure a high-quality experience.
Please note this is not an exhaustive list. If your project covers another topic that is a priority for you and others in the sector, and meets the criteria outlined below, we will be very interested to receive your proposal.
Full details are available in the Call for Expressions of Interest document below. Please complete the Expressions of Interest Application Form by Wednesday 8 December 2021.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to a member of the QAA team about your project, please email us.
2020-21 Project Information
Find out more about the 13 Collaborative Enhancement Projects launched in 2020-21 and access the resources and outputs from each.