International Insights provides advice and support to help members to explore issues on quality assuring and enhancing transnational education (TNE) delivery and succeed in international work and partnerships.
Tapping into QAA's international expertise, International Insights offers an excellent opportunity to improve practice and knowledge through regular updates and guidance resulting from our work with international quality agencies and partners across the globe. It focuses on key countries for UK higher education, emerging markets and managing risk in international engagement and TNE provision.
The International Insights package 2022-23 includes:
- Resources and webinars to support and enhance the international student experience in the UK.
- Resources to support the internationalisation and sustainability agendas.
- Participation in the International Partnerships Policy and Practice Network to discuss the challenges and policy developments that impact international teams.
- Webinars focused on aspects of managing risk and enhancing quality in TNE.
- Professional development opportunities including training on Introduction to Partnerships and Managing Risk in Partnerships.
- Higher education landscape reports and webinars to support overseas collaboration – in 2022-23, this includes Pakistan, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Access to international Insights clinics and confidential advice on your international operations.
Find out more
Find our how International Insights can support your institution's priorities in our summary document.
Our International Brochure provides more information about QAA's international work. You can also visit the section on Global engagement and transnational education.
How to sign up
Our International Insights package costs £3,300 for the year which runs from 1 August 2022 to 31 July 2023. This gives all academic, professional services and support staff - plus your students - access to International Insights membership resources, events and activities.
To add International Insights to your QAA Membership, drop us an email or speak to your Membership Engagement Manager. It can be added as part of your institution’s yearly QAA membership renewal or separately.