To find out more about what’s included in Core Membership, visit the section on ‘What we are delivering for Members in 2021-22’ and take a look at our Membership Brochure and Programme of Activities.
Covering the essentials for securing academic standards and assuring the quality, which are central to maintaining the UK higher education sector’s reputation for excellence, Core Membership includes:
- Influencing policy with governments and other bodies
- Developing thought leadership
- Protecting academic integrity
- Maintaining sector reference points
- Networking with governments, agencies and institutions around the world to support and enhance UK HE’s international reputation
- Advancing UK HE’s leadership and voice in global quality assurance and enhancement
- Providing a clear voice for UK HE in Europe
- Empowering QAA Members to work together on priority topics through our Collaborative Enhancement Partnership projects
- Championing engagement with PSRBs
- Offering core training programmes – Introduction to quality and Quality in Practice
- Dedicated events to support students and staff involved in student engagement.