International Insights provides advice and support to help you explore issues on quality assuring and enhancing TNE delivery, and succeed in your institution’s own international work and partnerships. Tapping into our international expertise will enable you to improve practice and knowledge through regular updates and guidance resulting from QAA's work with international quality agencies and other partners across the globe.
Core themes for International Insights 2019-20 are:
- International student engagement
- Partnerships in action
- Understanding in-country requirements
What's coming up in 2020
International Insights includes a range of activities and resources tailored to the needs of different organisations:
- Case studies - detailed examples of innovation and effective practice on quality assurance challenges and opportunities in international partnership working, including those drawn from the TNE review of Malaysia in 2019.
- Newsletters - reporting on general sector observations, trends analysis and thought leadership, on a bimonthly basis.
- Spotlights - snapshots of innovation and new ways of working to increase knowledge and understanding of approaches to quality assurance in an international context.
- Webinars - focused on core themes and topical developments in quality assurance.
- Briefings - practical advice about working in countries outside of the UK.
All outputs from work in this area will be exclusive to QAA Members and published on our Membership Resources site.
Have a look at our Membership calendar for more information about what's coming up.