UK institutions are responsible for the academic standards of their awards, whether delivered inside or outside of the UK. As part of QAA's work, we review the partnership arrangements that UK higher education institutions have made with organisations in other countries to deliver UK programmes.
In 2008, we undertook a review of how academic standards of UK higher education awards delivered in Greece and the Republic of Cyprus are being maintained. We have published individual reports for the seven institutions that were audited.
- Brunel University and The Technological Institution, Athens,and Alexander Technological Educational Institute, Thessaloniki (PDF, 148KB)
- University of Hertfordshire and Independent Science and Technology Studies, Athens (PDF, 166KB)
- Liverpool Hope University and The Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship of South Eastern Europe, Greece (PDF, 159KB)
- University of Strathclyde and The Institute of Counselling and Psychological Studies, Athens (PDF, 157KB)
- University of Sunderland and European University of Cyprus; New York College, Athens and Thessaloniki (PDF, 158KB)
- Teesside University and Mediterranean University College (PDF, 164KB)
Back to Review of Overseas Provision