The Quality Enhancement Network (QEN) is designed exclusively for QAA subscribers to support them in enhancing and sustaining effective management of quality and standards in higher education.
It brings together quality assurance professionals, practitioners and others with an interest in higher education to share practice and experience, and to discuss and debate current issues.
QAA hosts a number of QEN events in a variety of locations each year which are free for subscribers to attend. QAA is responsive to providers' needs, and suggestions for events, speakers and case studies are always welcome.
Delivering apprenticeships in higher education
7 December 2017 - London
10 January 2018 - Birmingham
18 January 2018 - Leeds
Some of the topics we have covered in previous events include:
- Working with the Quality Code in the new quality assessment system
- Student engagement
- Qualifications involving more than one degree awarding power
- Embedding digital literacies
- Student engagement in monitoring higher education programmes
- To B10 of the Quality Code and Beyond: Working with others to deliver work placements
- How universities and colleges work together to secure academic standards
- International collaborative provision.
If you would like to know more about Quality Enhancement Network events, check our
Events section. All resources are available to
QAA subscribers so if you were unable to attend one of the previous events, please
You can also have a look at
#QENetwork (opens in new window) on Twitter to follow social media coverage of upcoming events and calls for contributions.