QAA’s new Subscriber Community offers our subscribers access to the latest information, advice and guidance from QAA.
Once you have joined the community you’ll have direct access to relevant quality assurance resources and QAA expertise on key topics. You’ll also be able to ask and answer questions, share experiences and engage in constructive conversations with other quality assurance professionals.
In this virtual meeting place you will discover:
- Good practice case studies: Peer-reviewed case studies that provide examples of current good practice and new ways of working.
- International Insights: A valuable resource for anyone working internationally who wants to know more about an individual country before considering a new partnership.
- Focus On: A range of resources on multiple topics such as support for postgraduate students who teach, institution-led reviews and postgraduate research student experience.
- Quality Enhancement Network: An opportunity to meet colleagues from across the sector to discuss topics relevant to quality assurance.
- Regional Networks: A chance to meet quality practitioners locally so that you can share ideas and update your knowledge.
- Annual Subscriber Conference: Details of this yearly conference that brings together experts in quality assurance from the UK and overseas to discuss high profile topics.
To join the Subscriber Community, you can request a log in by emailing:
Visit the Subscriber Services page for more information on QAA's range of additional benefits.