QAA Scotland has published its
annual report, highlighting achievements from 2016-17.
The report includes:
- the Student Transitions Enhancement Theme
- launch of the current Theme – Evidence for Enhancement
- revised review method in Scotland (ELIR)
- Focus On: Institution-led Review and Postgraduate Student Experience projects
- the 3rd International Enhancement Conference
Professor Philip Winn, who chairs QAA Scotland’s Strategic Advisory Committee, says: ‘The journey that QAA has been on has truly been one that has turned a challenge into opportunity.
‘Scotland’s universities have a proud tradition of excellence, and a deserved reputation for enhancement and innovation. QAA is proud to be able to serve the sector, helping to deliver the best possible experience for each new generation of students.
‘There is still some turbulence in UK higher education, but as I remarked last year, whatever the future holds, we will meet it with confidence.’