Each year, QAA Scotland choose a topic for the Focus On project based on findings from Enhancement-led Institutional Review (ELIR). We invite all Scottish higher education institutions and students’ associations to tell us how we can best support them on the topic. This guarantees what we do will be useful and relevant. This year we chose Feedback from Assessment.
About this event
The event will comprise of a range of inspiring keynote speakers and will showcase a number of innovative institutional case studies from across Scotland. In particular, the event will explore the following issues:
- institutional approaches to improving feedback
- working in partnership with students to improve feedback
- using technology for assessment feedback
- aligning student and tutor expectations around feedback
- using data to evaluate feedback practice