Quality Matters 2017 took place on 11 October at The Studio, Manchester. The conference brought together organisations and providers from the sector for a day of discussion and knowledge sharing.
We are pleased to be able to make available the following resources from the conference.
Quality Matters 2017 delegate pack (PDF, 340KB)
- National Challenges, Local Solutions for Student Engagement (PDF, 2.1MB)
Catherine Boyd, Executive Officer, Wonkhe
- Architects of their Experience: Understanding Student Academic Representation Systems (PDF, 420KB)
Hannah Goddard, Student Engagement Consultant, TSEP
- The Role of Students in the New(ish) Quality Assessment Arrangements (PDF, 502KB)
Ellie Russell, Student Engagement and Partnership Manager, TSEP
- Using Student Surveys to Assure Quality (PDF, 705KB)
Reece Horsley, Student Engagement Coordinator, and Hien Li, Student Engagement Assistant, University of Bath
- It’s All About the Base…line (PDF, 360KB)
Ruth Burchell, Standards and Frameworks Coordinator, QAA
What Has Student Engagement Done For Me?
A short video by Jack Stevens, student at the University of Gloucestershire, highlighting how being involved in student engagement has enhanced the careers of individuals from across higher education, and top tips for maintaining momentum.