About the event
Drawing upon the combined expertise of HESA, Jisc and QAA (the M5 group), this event will bring together data, digital and quality experts and practitioners from across the higher education sector to discuss the topical issues around data and its use.
A wide range of plenaries and workshops will explore:
- effective use of higher education data in the evolving landscape
- how data can help you to improve student experience
- preservation of the quality of UK higher education provision with data-led regulation
- data and digital capabilities of the sector
- what data can teach you.
This one-day conference aims to increase your knowledge, efficiency and data capabilities to enable you to move forward confidently in the data driven higher education landscape. It will be an opportunity to foster important dialogue between data practitioners, quality professionals and digital service specialists, and a chance to enhance collaborative opportunities within your institution and external networks.
Who should attend
We invite all higher education professionals who are working with or interested in the use of higher education data, its analysis and complexities. In particular:
- data practitioners with responsibility for collating, coordinating and publishing data, and producing statistical reports for internal and external use
- quality practitioners with responsibility for collating data and statistical reports that feed into quality reports and submissions
- quality practitioners with responsibility for coordinating submission and reports to HEFCE/Office for Students
- digital Service Specialists who work across institutions, offering digital solutions for collating and interpreting data
- leaders and managers who want to ensure that their service or institution is making the most of data to enhance teaching, student support, and organisational performance.
To book and for further information, please visit the
event website (opens in new window).