About this event
We are delighted to announce that QAA Scotland is holding its 3rd International Enhancement in Higher Education Conference on 6-8 June 2017 at the Radisson Blu Hotel, in the heart of Glasgow.
The conference will explore a multifaceted approach to transforming the student experience. In addition, the conference also provides an opportunity to celebrate the work of the Scottish higher education sector on the Student Transitions Enhancement Theme as part of our integrated Quality Enhancement Framework.
A full programme for the conference is available
here (opens in new window).
The conference will embrace six broad tracks that are explicitly intended to engage with delegates internationally:
- using data to enhance the student experience
- national and institutional approaches to quality and evaluating impact
- internationalising the student experience
- accessing higher education
- transitions through higher education
- positive destinations for students, including postgraduate study and employability.
More information is available on our
conference tracks page (opens in new window).
Call for poster proposals
We are accepting proposals for poster contributions for our conference. This opportunity might be of interest to students and representatives from students' associations. For more information, please visit our
poster proposal page (opens in new window). The deadline for proposals is
7 April 2017.
To register for this event, please visit our
registration site (opens in new window).