Alternative Providers' Enhancement Conference 2018
18 July 2018
Royal Berkshire Conference Centre
On Wednesday 18 July 2018, QAA will be hosting this year's Alternative Providers' Enhancement Conference.
All alternative providers reviewed by QAA are eligible to attend the conference. However, the content is broadly aimed at providers that do not subscribe to QAA. Two free places are available for eligible providers. Numbers are limited, so registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis, with a waiting list for additional numbers.
The conference has the following aims:
- to share information relating to the new regulatory framework
- to enable providers to discuss the effective management of admissions, assessment and data
- to look ahead to the revised UK Quality Code.
Following a keynote address there will be a presentation of the outcomes and evaluation of reviews and annual monitoring visits.
The morning session will finish with workshops on:
- good practice in HE admissions management
- maintaining integrity in assessment
- the effective use of data
- the revised UK Quality Code.
The afternoon session will include an update on the annual monitoring process along with repeated workshops on admissions, assessment, data and the revised UK Quality Code.
Further information about this event, including how to register, is available on our booking site.