An online short course to understand the concepts behind, and approaches to, quality assurance.
Concepts of Quality is a CPD accredited course that is an ideal induction tool for institutions looking to embed a culture of quality within their organisation. The online training course provides key information about how and why we have quality in higher education. It is deliberately short, approximately 60 minutes, and delivered in a way that is designed to aid retention of the information.
View our webinar to get a brief overview of this course:
Who is it for?
You might find this course useful if you:
- are new to working in higher education
- have been given a quality related task in your role
- work with an organisation that is closely linked to higher education, such as a Professional, Statutory and Regulatory Body or Government body
- have an interest in quality in higher education
- are looking to work with a higher education provider that has quality assurance processes
- are a partner of a higher education provider, either in-country or an overseas partner
- are part of a students union or association or student liaison team responsible for recruiting course or quality committee reps.
What are the benefits and what will I learn?
- Learn about the concepts behind quality in higher education.
- Refresh your knowledge of why we have quality in higher education.
- Find out the types of activities that can be quality assured in higher education.
- Learn about different methods of quality assurance regulation.
- Explore the different approaches to quality around the world.
- The terminology used when talking about quality assurance in higher education.
How do I access the course?
The course is available from our online training store. When you visit and click on to Concepts of Quality, you will see sample slides. These show what you can expect from the course. You can view these before purchasing the course.
If you are interested in making a bulk purchase of 10+ please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)1452 55 7145. We regret that we are unable to invoice for orders under 10. Purchases of 9 and under will need to be paid for online via credit/debit card.
Fill out our enquiries form and our innovation and enterprise team will be in touch.