Recognition Scheme for Educational Oversight: The Aga Khan University (International) in the United Kingdom Institute for the Study of Muslim Civilisations, June 2012
The Aga Khan University (International) in the United Kingdom Institute for the Study of Muslim Civilisations
|Features of good practice
||Recommendations for action
The QAA panel identified the following features of good practice:
- AKU-ISMC's timely and responsive approach to student feedback, both formal and informal
- the skill and commitment demonstrated by AKU-ISMC in its academic and pastoral engagement with students
- AKU-ISMC's success in ensuring that faculty members enhance their teaching by reference to their academic research.
The panel considers that it would be desirable for the provider to:
- take further steps to ensure the appropriateness and effectiveness for all students of its leadership programme
- continue to develop its policies and practices concerning adjunct faculty, with particular reference to recruitment, grading and professional development.